If you receive a new prescription from a Kelsey-Seybold Clinic location with a pharmacy on-site, your doctor will electronically send that prescription to that pharmacy for you to pick up. Your doctor can also give you a printed copy to take to a retail pharmacy.
If you see a Kelsey-Seybold doctor at a location without a pharmacy, your doctor can send an electronic prescription to an outside, retail pharmacy or give you a printed prescription that you can take to a pharmacy yourself.
If you wish to receive the new medication by mail, complete a mail order request form.
We offer several easy and convenient ways for you to refill your prescription medications.
- To request a refill online, use your MyKelseyOnline account to request refills.
- You can use our secure online refill service for Kelsey-Seybold pharmacy refills.
- You can also refill most of your prescription at a Kelsey-Seybold pharmacy by:
- Calling the pharmacy telephone number printed on your prescription label.
- Entering the nine numbers after the RX#, including the first seven and the two numbers after the dash. Do not enter the dash.
- Finish by pressing #.
- Stop by any Kelsey-Seybold Clinic pharmacy location.
- Stop by or call your network pharmacy.
Please note: Maintenance medications – medications that you take on a long-term basis – must be refilled at a Kelsey-Seybold Clinic pharmacy location or through mail order.